Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How is Thermopen's Warranty?

Options
UKMatt
UKMatt Posts: 113
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a fairly new Thermapen - one of the newer splash resistant ones. It has died completely - new batteries didn't help.

Any idea how long the warranty is and how I might be able to make a claim?

Thanks
UKMatt

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Call Thermoworks on Monday ask for Amber and she will take care of you. Possibly she can walk you through a fix or she may have you send it in. There are a lot of posts in the last few days about how great their service is. They have a toll free number just google the company for their page.

GG

GG
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Matt if you act fast it may take a week or so but they will take good care of you. Tim ;)
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Matt,

They will handle the problem in lightspeed and have it back to you soon.

I think maybe you should look into having it fixed by the manufacturer, located in the UK. You should probably start with Amber though. ;)
  • UKMatt
    UKMatt Posts: 113
    Options
    Thanks for the tips - we'll give them a call Monday and see what they can do.

This place is great - so many helpful people!

UKMatt
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Matt....I have had great success with them via email as well. Amber will (likely) send you a claim number for you to mail it back under. Their customer service can NOT be beat!! I give them ALL kudos there!