Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dog barking devices report

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,889
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Back in April I had posted this:

...here's the link to the company where I bought the 2 types - you have to scroll around to see their offerings, but what I selected was the Bark Free 110V for 34.95 plus the Dog-Off (battery) for 29.95 - then S & H of 12.95 took the order to $77.85

http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/?gclid=CLW9iJKylqECFUnW5wodxybrNA

I'm happy to say they work! They have greatly stopped the nuisance barking. We have not used them if they bark when the meter readers traipse through the yard as we still want them to alert us, and there is still the ruckus when squirrels, coons and possums come in to sight, but there isn't the barking when the command of "no barking" is said. My wife's sister bought just the battery operated one and has had similar luck - sometimes her husband just points the TV remote and the dog stops barking!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    hey ron

think it will work as well on a nagging wife or whining kid???

just thinkin!! :whistle:
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    actually it might! The battery operated one has two buttons. One only a dog can hear, but the other one is a personal alarm which is lower but audible to humans and trust me it will drive ya nuts it is so piercing! First time I hit it by accident it startled me so much that I threw it! :S
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    good to know. ive got my sisters boxer for a week while she goes house shopping in virginia, i think i need a stun gun for this one. :ermm: usually this breed is super friendly, this one is not
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it