Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weinbergers Furniture Demo Day...

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited 9:18PM in EggHead Forum
A few of us gathered at Weinberger's Furniture in Augusta to help them sell some BGE products and it was a real good time. The Weinbergers themselves were very friendly and very accommodating. Here are some pictures of the day. I am sorry for the quality but I forgot my camera and had to use my phone :( .

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg
This is the greatest signature EVAR!
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Hey your phone takes some great pic's. Thanks for sharing. Tim ;)
    ·
  • No apologies necessary for the phone Doug - nice pics and thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time.

Bonus: Two pics of Terry - tongue in cheek :laugh:
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Nice pics...looks like y'all had a great time & a good crowd. You are the "Wing King"..... :P
    ·
  • JBUG99999JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    Looks like a great event! I hope you are able to obtain a recipe book, there were some intriguing items out there!

Thanks for sharing and the picture quality was great!
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Nice pictures Doug...It was fun cooking with everyone this weekend.

Larry
    ·