Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What is the best rack?

Donwon9999Donwon9999 Posts: 25
edited 10:38AM in EggHead Forum
My birthday is coming up and the wife wants to buy me something for the green egg (yes a nice wife .. mind you the side benefits are not too bad!!)

Anyways, I want to put a second rack on the BGE. I can buy the standard 2nd tier rack which is SS and folds in 1/2. Any thoughts on what is a good after market one? Any websites would be good also.

Out
Don

Comments

• milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,359
    You might want to check out ceramicgrillstore.com :) :) :)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    I agree with Miles --- www.ceramicgrillstore.com

If you have a large egg, look at the spider/adjustable rig combo. There are also lots of other options there. I have many items from there and they are all top quality!
  • Lei'd-n-EggLei'd-n-Egg Posts: 289
    Third vote for Miles. I am dying to get an adjustable rig with sliding shelves, but need to wait til I hit my goal.
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 314
    Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, that's not what you meant... B)