Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

karate and dinner

dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
edited 1:17AM in EggHead Forum
Enjoyed watching the kids at a grappling class tonight and learned a couple of submission moves in the process....so when they get lippy dad is ready for action! :evil:

For the dinner grilled up some Romaine and a couple ribeyes....sided with a salad and asparagus....in a quick search for grilled romaine I see some of you my bbq friends don't get it...... I must have different taste buds cause I thought the Romaine is a keeper for sure. We brushed with oil and hit it with Shaking the Tree.....mighty fine.

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    That's funny as most of the post I have seen on romaine are good. Should be interesting to see what other say. I have not tried it yet.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Those are good moves to know! I'm sure you will derive great satisfaction trying your new found skills out on the kids, lol.

Sounds like a fine dinner Dennis. Hope to meet you this summer.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I have to pay attention so I can defend myself.....they won't stay small forever.... :huh:
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    You should safe those moves for the vultures in Atlanta. :)

Mike
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm with you on the romaine, love it!! Keep them kids in line...hahahaha
    I've got a friend that is a Judo and Jujitsu teacher. She's hot to watch!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I'll have Matthew show them to you :woohoo:
  • EGGs N@EGGs N@ Posts: 50
    Sounds Yummy...i'll have to look for the recipie...;-)