Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg fest

jackie
jackie Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is there ever a egg fest in the great state of Wisconsin or how do you start one? I would really love to go to a egg outing but they are so far away from my home. I only get a limeted time off and the trips would take more time than I have.If it is run by locals or do the dealers run it or is it a corperate function? I am a egg head and really am willing to learn all there is about cooking on my egg. I could really get into cooking for a contest but like I said I do not know what is invold?

Comments

• jackie,
    I think an Eggfest can be whatever you want it to be. A gathering of egg owners in your town or a regional or national event with BGE sponsorship. If you want to make something bigger than a neighborhood party, you will probably want to see if you can get a dealer interested who could provide you with support. That might be the best way to get something started.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz