Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Another Brisket Down!

DMurfDMurf Posts: 479
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cooked this brisket yesterday as my Memorial Day is all about relaxing! Even went to the movies while it was cooking.

Here is a photo from the night before with the dry rub...
IMG_8262.jpg
I put the brisket on at 6:00a and let it go for 12 hours, had the experience of the lump burning straight down the middle rather than spreading out. A quick stir and I was back on track. Here it is about to rest...
IMG_8268.jpg
And finally a shot of a couple of slices...
IMG_8269.jpg
It is delicious especially warmed up today for sandwiches, boy are the people I work with going to jealous tomorrow!

Forgot the details cooked indirect with a platesetter and a drip pan, kept at 225 to 250 for 12 hours, used soaked hickory chips for the smoke, and rested for 30 minutes.
David
BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.

Comments