Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Deggdecated!

DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
edited 3:25PM in EggHead Forum
I received my EGG on the 17th of May, my first cook was burger because it was 10:00p when I got home and I wanted to try it out. The very next day I smoked a brisket for 12 hours, and it was delicious. I had not used an EGG or Kamodo type BBQ in over 25 years. I have used my BGE nearly everyday and sometimes twice a day it is without a doubt the best kitchen appliance I have bought.

I think that even in this short period of time I have become a dedicated BGE owner. Tonight I had a neighbor come over and ask to see my BBQ, I had just given him the remains of a bag of briquets I will no longer need.

Thank you to the great people on this board for their encouragement, humor, and support.
David
BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We are all here for the same reason, welcome to the cult! :cheer:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • sharhammsharhamm Posts: 255
    It is amazing isn't it?
    ·