Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

tables for sale in central TX?

texasAUtigertexasAUtiger Posts: 154
edited 4:43AM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know of a place that makes/sells tables for the large BGE? Dallas or Austin would be fine.

Comments

• Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    I live in Austin and bar b q outfitters sells a good assortement. They are located on HWY 620. I am drooling over a heavy metal one that they have with wood. I can't really describe it that well, but it is very nice. Good luck.
  • DiDi Posts: 395
    Elliott's Hardware @ Coit and Parker in Plano has tables made by a local guy. The one I saw today was for a large. Very nice tables.
  • I purchased my table through BBQ Outfitters in Southlake, TX (in the DFW area). They are awesome and built like a tank. A picture of the work that their builder did for me is here:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=885999&catid=13

His basic setups are made of steel tubing and Garapa or Epa Wood. You can get it with granite or the extra shelving and enclosure, as I did, if you want or just the basic style. They will build it any way you want them to. He even has some fold down shelf 'space savers' that look really cool. Not the cheapest route, but very high quality stuff!
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Craigslist is your friend.