Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

more good food...

Mark BackerMark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After yesterday's butt success, today we casually threw two jack daniels' marinaded tenderloins from the butcher on 300 for 40 minutes to 160, sit 10 and eat.[p]The guy that left me two tenderloins when I cooked for a bunch of neighbors was here, ate one piece and said "**** this. I'm buying an egg. You know anyone that wants an 800 dollar ducane?"[p]Man, do I love my egg.[p]Oh yeah. I went to watch some tennis playoffs tonight, and word of my fabulous butt is spreading fast. I am now committed to two of them for The Brickyard this Sunday. [p]Thanks, Big Green Egg AND the BGE messageboard.