Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salmon Soft Taco's!!!

Options
ChargerGuy
ChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dinner was great tonight, Sorry I dont have pics of Salmon cooking but I was quite busy :blink: !

Salmon Soft Taco's a little lime some shredded cabbage and a home made Cilantro, Wasabi Sauce. :woohoo: Spanish Rice and Black Beans to finish it off!

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That is a plate of food I could chow down!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ChargerGuy
    Options
    CB,
    Any time you are in the Cleveland area just let me know!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Well, that is nice of you!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Vincent Chase
    Vincent Chase Posts: 149
    Options
    Nothing not to like about this cook. Great idea, great execution, and your homemade sauce sounds excellent. I'm not a huge salmon fan, so I think I'd dig this recipe especially if I had a heavy hand applying your sauce to the fish. Not taking away anything from a well-cooked salmon, I just need to bury the fishy flavor with some great flavors.
  • ChargerGuy
    Options
    VC,
    Salmon isn't the wifes favorite either but she liked the Tacos. The sauce is fairly easy to make and I don't follow a recipe its all to taste. Basically 16 oz tub of sour crean, 8oz cream cheese, a bunch of Cilantro, the rest is to taste: garlic powder, white pepper, salt, lime juice and wasabe paste(just cause I cant get it fresh). I blend it up in a blender and let it sit in the frige for a couple of hours before using. It does make quite a bit but you could cut it in half I guess!.
  • Isolated01
    Isolated01 Posts: 157
    Options
    Only 1 taco? You better get cooking some more. :huh:
    Looks good.
  • ChargerGuy
    Options
    :laugh: come on you know me better then that! That was just for the Pics.