Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The Mini, a great camping companion!

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Took my mini with a few biker friend for the weekend (I drove, they rode motorcycles). Anyway, the mini was a great asset on our trip. First, it was great all weekend (three cooking) on one load of lump. Second, it seared steaks great! Third, it was an eye catcher. Everyone wanted to know what the little thing was.[p]If anyone is thinking of one, I am more convinced than ever that a mini is great addition (in the home or away)![p]Smokey

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,295
    Smokey,
    Nothing beats cooking on an egg in the wilderness. Never has camping food been this good!! I brought Mr. Big on a car camping trip once, and we ate like kings. Now that I have a small, I plan on making Junior tag along on all of our car camping trips. Glad you had a fine weekend. Hope the weather was as good as it was here (except a few big thuinderstorms).[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings