Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woosday!!

Options
13»

Comments

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    A big thank you for all the gorgeous photos today. You all really helped to brighten my day. :)
  • Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    Great pics Mike
  • Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    Wooooooooooo! For some silly scientific reason we get clouds like that here in Tampa in the winter only. From here on out-it's big boomers only. Nice shot. Scott
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

That's a great shot! You have to be quick to catch those. It would be very difficult to do that with my long lens. Thanks for sharing.

Gator
  • Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    Beli, Whatever you did in the first two pics to get that depth of color was awesome. Number 2 is my favorite, Scott
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Molly,

One big'ol Snapper lookin at me, like, dude...back-up. :laugh: out on the links today.

6241c832.jpg

Brian still hasn't beat'en me :woohoo:
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Dale,

Dang-it man...do something with that backyard. :laugh:

Sweet set-up ;)
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Clay,

Nice stream pic. ;)

We broke 90 two days in a row. :angry:
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    Knowing my luck I would hit it right to that beast.He does not look happy in the least.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    P.S.
    five monthe til duck season
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Gator,

Do you need someone to market your photos for you? :huh:

on the first couple, I thought 'ZOOM IN, MAN' :P
  • Ripnem
    Options
    bill,

I've been saying that for a while now. :P

Crazy guys shootin for Woosday :whistle:

Great stuff
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Windmill shot ROCKS! ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yes.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    The haze is from dust. The wind was kickin, made it hard to hold the camera still.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Blair,
    I really love the the 8th picture. He is showing off his wing, and what a wing it is.!! Not that the others suck by any means. :laugh: :)
    See, what I told you awhiile back is what everyone else thinks. You could make the big bucks and have a driver to take you where you need to go. that sahould help take a load off for you!! :)
    Just thinking of you my friend. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    TKS buddy..........nature is great wish people around here were better.... :ohmy:
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Scott, To tell you the truth I get rid of a lot of them before i get 1 I like.....sometimes I get 1 really good in colour but blurred so I suppose I take so many 1 is got to come right ;)
  • Lostinmadnez
    Options
    Great pics, does that happen every wednesday?
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Hey Adam,

I'm glad I finally zoomed in for you, LOL. Those first few shots were just teasers. :lol:

As for marketing my photo's . . . that's not as simple as it sounds and I wish I had a simple answer. Marketing would just be the tip of the iceberg I think.

Gator

• Gator Bait
    Options
    Hey Molly,

Thanks, I'm glad you like this weeks photos.

Like I just replied to Adam, marketing is only a small part of handling my photos in that arena. An income from them could create as many problems as it could solve (or more). Woosdays gives me a place to share them with friends with no hassles. That makes me happy. :cheer:

Gator

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options