Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Lovin' the Egg..update

JoJo Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Firstly, a thousand thank you's to all of you who wrote to encourage me, donate recipes, or provide helpful hints. You may recall I am a Newbie, will all of one week's ownership of Mr. Humpty. [p]Many of you already know Old Dave to be a gentleman and a scholar, but I experienced first hand his generosity with pages and pages of detailed instructions which helped me cook 6 pork butts and build the rack to accommodate them all. Hat's off to you, Sir, for your assistance. [p]The pulled pork was succulent and is securely wrapped and waiting in the freezer for my party in 2 weeks. This weekend I also grilled marinated beef filets, roasted Vidalia onions in coke (Excellent), fresh garden asparagus, and sliced potatoes with JJ's rub, all on the Egg. The outlay was well worth it. To those of you still debating, waiting will just delay your taste bud's enjoyment. To those of you who provided the inspiration on this site, thanks again. I'll contribute my recipes as I get more accomplished.
Best, Jo

Comments