Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sunday Pizza Featuring The Little Chef (Pic Heavy)

WhackMaster719WhackMaster719 Posts: 307
edited 8:20AM in EggHead Forum
We wanted to do pizza on Sat. but it was raining like cats and dogs. We decided to postpone till Sunday instead. Daddy started the egg and rolled out the dough while the little chef put the rest of the pies together. I believe we had a cheese, a pepperoni, and two peperoni and meatball.

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Lord, what a cutie, you must be very proud, good looking pies too! :)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I say cutie! ;) Cood looking pies aswell. Tim :P
  • What a cutie pie and I mean the little girl! Nice pizza pies, too.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,017
    Looks like someone is ready for a pizza and lemonaid stand for the summer. If Guy Fieri can do it with pretzels, this little charmer can do it with Za. Priceless. :)
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Absolutely precious! Looks as if your daughter knows her way around the kitchen. Nice pizza.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    She really is a doll. Wife and me love her eyes and she saw her painted nails. Looks like she's well on the way to being the family cook! ;) Pie an't to bad eather! :laugh:
  • Thank you! Yes, we are very proud of her. She is great, and excited to be a big sister!
  • You talking about me or the kid.... :blush:
  • Thanks Faith, The wife and I like to say that "two wrongs, finally made a right" :lol:
  • Bruce, that would be nice. Daddy needs a new retirement plan the way his stocks are going these days! :angry:
  • Rebecca, mommy can't cook to save her life (parents owned a restaurant, she never had to learn) so it is up to daddy to show her the ropes of the kitchen!
  • Thanks JL. She is 4 going on 14! I even got an "eye roll" last night at bedtime cause she didn't want to so to sleep... I need to nip that in the butt quick! ;)