Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Kitchen Aid

RascalRascal Posts: 3,400
edited 4:39AM in EggHead Forum
Needed to clean the price tag stick-'em stuff off some new purchases today, so I put a small amount of "Goo Gone" on a bit of paper towel and had at it. When I was done I figured, why waste what was left on the towel, so I went at the stove top and then the refrigerator door (both s.s.). I've used many products to clean them before and I couldn't believe how just a tad of this stuff worked like a miracle! Trust me... it's probably the best cleaner ever.. no smudges, no smears, just clean! BTW, it's now available in a spray bottle.