Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs and Beef Ribs!

ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited 12:13AM in EggHead Forum
Well so I decided to give Ribs another shot and I wasn't dissapointed! I used the forum for advice and used the 3-1-1 method! I rubbed them the night before.

Ribs on. Yes 3 racks of Baby Backs and 2 Beef.
DSCF0173.jpg

Sauced for the last 45 minutes!
DSCF0174.jpg

Plated with Corn on the Cob, Mac Salad and Insalata Caprese w/ balsamic.
DSCF0176.jpg

Very Good Meal I must say!! I am sorry for not getting a Pic of the Beef Ribs but they were too Big for the Plate :woohoo:
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    That's a mess of ribs ChargerGuy. You must have ate very well. Good job. Tim ;)
    ·
  • ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
    Thanks, Tim :laugh: I would have but we had guests so there was 7 of us and I have no leftovers :(
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    You did the beef ribs 3.1.1 I'd of thought they would have taken longer.

Haven't done beef ribs yet, still trying to get the wife to eat BBs.
    ·
    I though so too but they came out pretty darn good!
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Good to know. Thanks for posting.
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Have never done beef ribs either...I love filling up the egg so they bout touch the sides!!! :woohoo:
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
    I wasn't sure it was going to fit, the callenge was getting them to fit after they were foiled! :blink:
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    ChargerGuy, That meal looks absolutely delicious. What a host, serving both pork and beef ribs! :) Thanks for sharing the pics.
    ·
    Thanks eenie, you can't please them all but I sure have fun trying!
    ·