Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs and Beef Ribs!

ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well so I decided to give Ribs another shot and I wasn't dissapointed! I used the forum for advice and used the 3-1-1 method! I rubbed them the night before.

Ribs on. Yes 3 racks of Baby Backs and 2 Beef.
DSCF0173.jpg

Sauced for the last 45 minutes!
DSCF0174.jpg

Plated with Corn on the Cob, Mac Salad and Insalata Caprese w/ balsamic.
DSCF0176.jpg

Very Good Meal I must say!! I am sorry for not getting a Pic of the Beef Ribs but they were too Big for the Plate :woohoo:
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    That's a mess of ribs ChargerGuy. You must have ate very well. Good job. Tim ;)
    ·
  • ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
    Thanks, Tim :laugh: I would have but we had guests so there was 7 of us and I have no leftovers :(
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    You did the beef ribs 3.1.1 I'd of thought they would have taken longer.

Haven't done beef ribs yet, still trying to get the wife to eat BBs.
    ·
    I though so too but they came out pretty darn good!
    ·
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Good to know. Thanks for posting.
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Have never done beef ribs either...I love filling up the egg so they bout touch the sides!!! :woohoo:
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
    I wasn't sure it was going to fit, the callenge was getting them to fit after they were foiled! :blink:
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    ChargerGuy, That meal looks absolutely delicious. What a host, serving both pork and beef ribs! :) Thanks for sharing the pics.
    ·
    Thanks eenie, you can't please them all but I sure have fun trying!
    ·