Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone selling a XL egg in KY or IN?

Smoked SignalsSmoked Signals Posts: 505
edited 11:33PM in EggHead Forum
My brother in law wants to buy my large and I want an XL ... anyone selling?

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    did you try the dealer locator on big green eggs website? Or are you looking for a used model?
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    You never know, but there is probably not a lot out there on the used market, you need to know that there is no warranty from BGE on used EGGs. New, from a dealer, is lifetime.
    Check for Eggfests in range, that is the best place to pick up a good deal on a new, used once, EGG. B)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Try Craigslist.
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    I've been watching craigslist in Austin for a second egg and whenever one comes on at a "reasonable price", it is gone in a matter of minutes. I am about to lose my patients and buy a new one.
  • may have to buy new ... anyone know a reasonable streeet price is? I haven't bought an egg in 3 or 4 years .. what is the eggtoberfest pricing for an XL?

I am in market for new or used ... just looking for a deal.
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Why don't you have Craigslist email you when an egg comes available?

Try http://craigslistnotify.com/
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    You willing to drive to North Alabama?
  • maybe ... where in NoAl? deactur? Email me with the deal ... I haven't talked with my local distributor about a new one yet.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    I live in Huntsville which is n the AL/TN line. I did send you an email about something closer to you. Check it out.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I just happen to notice on today's posts that there is an eggfest in Louisville in August.
    Check out "LOuisville Eggfest" in today' posts.

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • ChefjjChefjj Posts: 15
    If you can wait until the Indy Eggfest on August 28th, large Eggs will be 20% off!