Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Texas Eggers?

Options
2»

Comments

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Heck, we're ALL from Allen :laugh: I moved to Allen in 1985. I started out in Mesquite, moved to Garland, then Plano and finally here. Every town is north of each other. At this rate I'll be back in Massachusetts before I know it. BTW, my son got married at Celebration Park. Small world!
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
    Options
    Hi Tammie,
    I met you and your husband at OKC. I live in Lawton, Ok. just north of Red River by about 30 miles. 198 miles north west of Dallas. Will be at Plano fest in Nov, but am game for another get together if one is planned. Like Spring Chicken said, we's travel alot.
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Options
    Hey Jerry, I remember you. We were talking while waiting for thos wygue steaks to cook! Oh they were good! We'll be at Plano also, but were trying to get something together before then. Would love to see you and the "Springs".