Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Another shot from E2k (1st Pic Attempt)

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
brisket.jpg
<p />Morning All,[p]Happy Mother's day to all celebrating today. Here's a fine pic from E2K showing a couple of slabs of Cat's Ribs, and NB's Labor-of-love brisket. Props to TimM for his "How to post a pic" instructions.[p]Hopefully, I did this right. If not, back to the drawing board.[p]Regards,
Jobu

·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Jobu,[p]Picture sure worked - good job. [p]I didn't get any of those ribs that Cat did since the line formed in seconds and it was pretty long, but I did get the first one she did on an earlier rack and it was wonderful. NB's brisket I did get some of and it and the sauce was wonderful. Hey NB, who's sauce was that??[p]Tim
    ·
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Tim M:[p]Shakes?

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    djm5x9,
    Yeah, it was Shake's sauce. Man, I gotta finish up his label now. Thanks for the reminder. Good sauce. I believe his site is:[p]http://www.thebbqshack.com[p]It is a Kansas City Style sauce, and is first class.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Jobu,
    Ya did good! Mouth watering shots if I do say so myself! I'll bet they tasted even better than they looked![p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Jobu,[p] Took me some time to get things going also. With Tim &
    our late webmasters ( Bill ) help. I was able to post
    pics almost every time. Great picture & we are sure more will follow.

Earl

·