Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another shot from E2k (1st Pic Attempt)

edited 11:16AM in EggHead Forum
brisket.jpg
<p />Morning All,[p]Happy Mother's day to all celebrating today. Here's a fine pic from E2K showing a couple of slabs of Cat's Ribs, and NB's Labor-of-love brisket. Props to TimM for his "How to post a pic" instructions.[p]Hopefully, I did this right. If not, back to the drawing board.[p]Regards,
Jobu

·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Jobu,[p]Picture sure worked - good job. [p]I didn't get any of those ribs that Cat did since the line formed in seconds and it was pretty long, but I did get the first one she did on an earlier rack and it was wonderful. NB's brisket I did get some of and it and the sauce was wonderful. Hey NB, who's sauce was that??[p]Tim
    ·
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Tim M:[p]Shakes?

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    djm5x9,
    Yeah, it was Shake's sauce. Man, I gotta finish up his label now. Thanks for the reminder. Good sauce. I believe his site is:[p]http://www.thebbqshack.com[p]It is a Kansas City Style sauce, and is first class.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Jobu,
    Ya did good! Mouth watering shots if I do say so myself! I'll bet they tasted even better than they looked![p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Jobu,[p] Took me some time to get things going also. With Tim &
    our late webmasters ( Bill ) help. I was able to post
    pics almost every time. Great picture & we are sure more will follow.

Earl

·