Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum. You can also find a lot of information, cooking tips and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Daisy Wheel Use Video

BigDaddy - OCTBigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited 8:42PM in EggHead Forum
Since my brother and his brother-in-law are now egg owners I realized how hard it is to describe the daisy wheel use over the phone so I made this quick video to show them both.

Sorry if it's a duplicate. I'll do it again when I have more time but it works to help them for now.

Bruce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pZnDCkHuI

Comments

• FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    Great video...Just sent a email to a new egger with the same question...thanks
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Nice post there Bruce.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    That is a good tip for the newbies.

The fact that so many people can't figure this out on their own does surprise me though. It was common sense to me. :)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Amazing!
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Woody, it may be a slam dunk for mechanical types but for the folks who don't change their own oil its a great how to demo. I have known for awhile that it could be done but it stayed a mystery until now.
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    lol...I guess you're right. I have always been a "mechanical type" as you say.

It is a good video for those that need it.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    The "Whiz" has a very easy to understand description of the proper way to set the daisy wheel....but the video was pretty nice as well.....
    http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm#dwinfo
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Next stop HOLLYWOOD!