Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

*sniff* broke my ceramic lid

Baby jBaby j Posts: 148
edited 8:28PM in EggHead Forum
I don't think I've been this emotional about a piece of cooking equipment before. I wasn't watching what I was doing and knocked over the ceramic lid. I'll have to save up my allowance and get another one.

Baby j

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    If it is not shattered in a zillion pieces JB Weld will make it all good again, not pretty, but good B)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What size . . . gotta ask . . . what were the circumstances that you just knocked over the lid?
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Eggscriber broke 2 in 6 months. :laugh: He sits them in stupid places. I feel bad for you. Cheer up at least you can still make great food! :woohoo:
  • Baby jBaby j Posts: 148
    Egg is a large. I was putting a Boston Butt on, turned to do something and the little lid fell. Not the dome to the egg, but the litte cap to shut it down.
    Yeah, egg still works and I could fix the cap.
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,653
    what Frank said ...

IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg

Gary
    canuckland
    THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLY WEIRD!!!
    Mine broke in just the same pattern.

Baby j