Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Charcoal, new source..Wal-Mart

Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just came back from Wal-Mart and spotted a sales clerk setting up the shelves and filling with bags marked "Real Flavor" Lump Charcoal..I backed up and took 2-10 lb bags @ 4.97 per bag. Just a tad pricey so watch for the fall sales on this one. I opened one bag ang the lump is ideal in size. Nice chunks..Stock number is 007284560110 from my sales ticket..
Cheerio..C~W

·

Comments

• BillyBilly Posts: 68
    Ch ar-Woody,
    I think its Royal Oak. I called their 800# to ask where I could get lump in my area and they said Wal-Mart or Ace Hardware. Billy

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Billy, it would be interesting to know..The bag says some distributing company in Missouri. (American Char-Coal Co.)Its still possible to be Royal Oak under a new lable.
    But it looks like great charcoal..large chunks..enjoy..
    C~W[p]

·