Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mainegg--You got mail

Options
'Q Bruddah
'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Check your inbox and junk mail

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    thank you :)the meet and greet theme is something I can not take credit for it is done every couple of years and is wonderful cause there are so many new eggers that sign up every day! sometimes people think there is a click feel to the forum and I suppose there is but we were all new eggers or new to the forum at one time. you do tend to talk to people that you have known for a while or have things in common with or have met at a fest. so this is a great way to break the ice and maybe get more people to realize there are people behind these posts and to take some time to relate to them a little better. and be a little kinder. I found out a few things myself about people I do talk to on here every day! and read some great stories. the forum is a BBQ board yes but the people here are really something :) and make it more than that. some might think we do not have a life that we are here all the time LOL not true. for me I have almost to much going on and this is my few minutes in and out of my day that gives me a laugh or some new dish to think about or a friend to say a prayer for if they need it. glad so many have enjoyed the post and added to it. even a few stick in the muds LOL Julie