Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

MidEggLantic Fest & PIZZA PIES!

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 697
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We're gearing up for our Eggfest on Saturday , .... assembling all the demo eggs and getting ready for our crowd. Hope to see everybody ...weatherman says it's gonna be nice and we hope so.

Some last minute items.

We have a slew of door prizes including a MINI BIG GREEN EGG as the grand prize.

Some people asked me if "that chef from New York that cooked the duck last year" is coming ... he's onboard and says he is planning huge slew of stuff to treat us to!

I'll be doing the Pizza baking on Egg demo at 1:00 PM showing all I've learned in the last year about baking Pizza on the Egg and also demonstrating some of the things I learned at Tony Gemignani's school.

Lil Ragu (another Egghead by the way) and his band is ready to go ..if you play blues guitar and want to jam just bring your axxe we'll be able to accomodate you......

Ukulele master Bruddah Bob will be playing for our Meet & Greet party (5pm in the store) Friday night. He's been cooking on his Egg for over 20 years so he's a great "fit".

Some of the other foods we'll be cooking:
"Griller" burgers
Turkey Burgers (our man Steve has a great recipe)
Turducken on Egg
Blues Balls (meatballs dipped in Blues Hog)
Bacon EGGsplosion
and of course whatever our guests cook.

We don't have registration so if you plan to cook , just park in the car lot adjacent to our facility as that is reserved for "cooking" guests.

So...all that being said, any questions, email me off list.

Since I'm doing the pizza "thing" I felt it best to get in one last "practice" yesterday...here are some of the pies, some "standard" ...some "Eggsperiments" .

FB/SGP

PIZZA5-7-201023.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201022.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201021.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201019.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201018.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201017.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201014.jpg

PIZZA5-7-20104.jpg

PIZZA5-7-2010.jpg

PIZZA5-7-20102.jpg

PIZZA5-7-201024.jpg