Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Follow-up on Cook for Co-workers Thursday

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was too worn out to post yesterday. But here goes...[p]Had six fellas over from the new office and cooked the following:[p]1. BBQ Chicken Sausage Pizza with Carmelized Onions
2. Tomato, Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Garlic, Basil Pizza
3. 7 slabs of ribs[p]The boys came over around 4:30 PM... boss was away. Started the margaritas and brew. Took the ribs off around 6 PM, and I had to darn near get ornery to keep 'em off the ribs while I put them in the cooler to rest.[p]Fired up the Egg to 450 and put the tomato pizza on with a hint of smoke. The boys were absolutely AMAZED at the pizza process... I just use the plate setter. Unwittingly while I was inside preparing the first pizza, they dove into a slab of ribs and hid the evidence.[p]Finally broke out the ribs, and there was a silence among the crowd you usually only get when royalty is present. I think I heard some grunting and 'em goods out of them.[p]Bottom line, one guy is for sure getting an Egg, and a second is real close to the ledge. My street cred in the office is once again restored, and everyone of us who attended were leaking oil from the brew and margaritas as well. And, I only drink margaritas on the rocks, but one of the others had this frozen recipe, and he inflicted the only casualty of the evening... my wifes blender (who was out of town with our 3 year old twins). So, the Egg pulled through yet again and made at least six converts and two new owners.[p]Happy cooking.[p]Regards,
B.A.

Comments

• JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    So, what would your blender be doing out of town with two three-year olds? Or I guess more importantly, what would they be doing with the blender? :)[p]Frosty Ones (not frozen),
    Jim