Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

IS THAT YOU MOM!!

Options
Capt Frank
Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:ohmy: No, it is some of our Nicky's Canadian Bacon from loin, cured with Hi-Mountain Buckboard Bacon Cure :woohoo:

vP5040002.jpg

Capt Frank
Homosassa, FL

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    It looks like it came out perfect. Good Job.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Thanks Faith, that is a really simple process that gives excellent results. I have discovered one of the benefits of Egging is being able to cook and preserve food for future use. I think a foodsaver is on my short list :laugh:

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Well, I made the pork tenderloin bacon one time before and it was really good, and saves well too.

I also discovered how much fun it is to make lots of extra food but then you have to figure out what to do with it!

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini