Tomorrow I'm headed out to China and then a week later to Poland so tonight is my last night to get some Egg food for a while.
Tonight's menu includes:
- Baked potato: covered in EVO and kosher salt, on the egg for about an hour
- Corn on the cobb: soaked in a water bath for 30min, on the egg for 45, drenched in butter. :evil:
- Inch thick ribeye steak: lightly covered in EVO, kosher salt, cracked pepper, cooked at 600F
- Beans (nothing special here)
- A nice Cabernet
- Chocolate chip cookies for dessert
Wish I could post pictures but the camera is already packed.
I'm long overdue in writing this but a belated "THANK YOU" to all of the cooks at the Texas Eggfest. That was an absolutely wonderful day filled with food and fun. My wife is really looking forward to next year's Eggfest and is teaming us up with some friends to cook.