Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggstravagance

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've seen WessB's tiki / egg hut, but are there any others of you with pictures of your multi-egg families? I am already plotting to talk my wife into another egg or two (Maybe another large and a mini), and am planning deck arrangements in my head.[p]

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Mark Backer, seems like there is another link besides this one, just can't remember it right now

[ul][li]whiz table gallery[/ul]
  • Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Chet,[p]that's awesome. I am also trying to find pictures of the four, five and six egg setups I've seen, just because I am envious as all get out. [p]
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mark Backer, I tried but was unable to find the article that was in our local paper on the internet that had a bbq house complete with a brick cooking island (reqular bbq pits)and ovens that had a roof over it and tile floor. I wanted to share that so bad on the forum, because I could just see the WessB setup done in brick and including some features like places for ovens built in and the spaces for the eggs would be open in front enough to slide em in and out but all with the same working level. Just a dream I guess, come to think of it... did I really see that in the paper or was it a dream?

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    I know what you mean. The BGE was responsible for an addition of a new large; a 1,200 ft. expansion to the deck; new deck furniture; new lighting; and increased electric bills.
    But bottom line: Money well spent; and I would do it again, simply for the compliments that I have received about what the BGE turned out.
    Hammer

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    Forgot to add! #3; and always will be!
    Hammer