Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MidEggLantic Fest Update(s)

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Everybody.
We're counting down the days for our Eggfest on May 15th in Shillington, Pa. ... since we made it a free event, we no longer are requiring registration etc. so I just want everybody to see a few updates etc.

1. come one, come all bring your friends !

2. Calling all Egghead Cooks ! We're pretty sure we sold more demo eggs than will be needed for the cooks that have registered so if you would like to come and cook ...we have eggs available for you to cook on . Please email me and let me know!

3. PIZZA ON EGG demo at 1 pm. I will demonstrate all the stuff I learned at Tony Gemignanis school and all my lastest ideas on baking great pizza on the Egg.

4. MEET & GREET party in our showroom Friday (the 14th) evening 5 to 7 PM meet our staff, fellow Eggheads and hear the Ukulele musings of our long-time friend (and 20 year Egghead) Bob Bruddah Hassler.

5. Saturday we "lite the eggs" at 9 am , cook and have fun all day Lil Ragu's blues band with a special guest star or 2.

If anybody needs any more info / etc. lemme know.

FB/SGP

IMG_4313.jpg
PIZZA ON EGG DEMO 1 PM
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments