Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg and a lifestyle change

Options
'Q Bruddah
'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
I have had my new egg for about three weeks and absolutely love it. I have been working out by strength training in a gym lifting weights. I met with a trainer on Friday and was very excited about "jacking up the speed" at which I get into shape. Only problem is I can't really afford it on my current income. I have a carpet cleaning business and clean tile and grout as well. I am going to suggest a maintainence program of carpet and tile and grout cleaning in order to pay the extra. There are five or six locations so this might just work, heck, there might even be a little extra, which wouldn't hurt either.

Comments

• FitnessEggHead
    Options
    Great to hear you are on the fitness path. It's the most important step to making a great lifestyle change.
    I like the idea of bartering with the trainer/gym. We understand training is not cheap, and are usually pretty open to ideas on keeping you working.

Best of luck!