Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anderson S.C. Contest

PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
edited 4:48PM in EggHead Forum
Team Bobby Q' will be in Anderson this weekend cooking in the American Bass Anglers BBQ contest series. Looks like they may get a break on the weather annd we wish them the best. We want them to be the last to walk the stage. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

Ms Diane and I will be in Eatonton Ga.hanging out and supporting our twin daughters hard work in their schools local work for the Relay for Life. Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND.

Poppasam

Comments

• reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Sam, it was great talking to Diane yesterday. She sounded great. We're keeping her in our prayers.
    Have fun at the Relay for Life this weekend. I'm sure you'll have a great time with the girls. Never a dull moment with those 2.:) Is there a website or somewhere I can make a donation to the Relay?
    Congratulations on your comps this year. Reserve Grand Champion....way to go!!! I hope Del and I can hook up with you and give you a hand at one of your upcoming comps. We miss you guys.

Good luck to team BobbyQ!! Go get 'em guys!! Del and I are hoping to hook up with him in Branson. Any chance of you and Diane coming out there?
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Wooohooo!!!

at least i know someone who will be there!!!

YB and i had planned on going over and checking oput the contest and festivities.. so at least i already know who i will be rooting on to win!!!

Bobby if you need anything let me know ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb