Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Branson Missouri Eggfest

Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
edited 3:12PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone plannig on coming out to Missouri for the Green Eggs and Jam? I'm gonna be there doing a couple of classes.

They have some cool things going on at this fest. They are taking the Iron Egg Chef to the next level offering a $500 prize for the winner and the winner will be announced at the Dixie Stampede Dinner Show!

It should be a fun weekend and I'm looking forward to being there.

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I am Bobby. Taking applications (errrr) begging for sous chefs. :) Eennie Mennie might make it. A freind of mine and his wife are coming, so are my parents.
    What are you teaching?
    I need to call Claudia today.

Mike
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Bobby, I got your msg and thank you. My ribs turned out awesome!! Del and I are thinking about coming to Branson. I sent an email to Jaspers yesterday and asked him for the particulars on the IEC competition. For sure I'd want to enter that one. Would love to get together with you. :)
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    I would LOVE to come be a sous chef for Mike and take your classes, BUT we leave on June 12 for a week in Whistler, BC with 2 other couples. :( :angry: :angry:
    :( :( That would have been nice. I am sure the competiton will be tough. Specially if Anne enters.

Mike
    When I saw she was interested in competing, I was GLAD I was going to be in another country ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks for leaving me on that island. :)

Mike
    Good luck. She's tough competition.

Hint: Do NOT let her con you into drinking anything she offers the night before the comp! ;) :evil: :woohoo:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Saturday nighted?
    What a great time.
    Maybe another fest.

Mike