Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

White Trash Crudite

doccjb
doccjb Posts: 238
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, we're at Sunday evening, having Egged our way through another week--went to church, had a big Sunday dinner, and now need something to tide us over until morning. The solution: grab some inexpensive Kroger French Baguette, pull out the leftovers, and add some shredded mozzarella:
WhiteTrashCrudite008.jpg
Used pieces of Egged hot dogs, burgers, and beach shrimp. 350ish, indirect, just enough to melt the cheese:
WhiteTrashCrudite026.jpg
WhiteTrashCrudite027.jpg

Bellies full, and ready for Monday.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Yum!! You need some Bomba!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • doccjb
    doccjb Posts: 238
    That I do--I need some generous fellow Egghead, who actually lives in a place where they can get the stuff, to send some our way. Clark, I promise I will share.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    wow what a great idea for leftovers!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    u have mail
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • :P You could be my neighbor any day B)
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    We're working on getting some available.

George (Grate, Grills and More) on the Coast is looking into carrying it in his store. maybe we can get Tommy to carry it at Madison Fireplace & Patio???