Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Special Thanks to SpiceCooks

bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
edited 12:24AM in EggHead Forum
I wanted to thank SpiceCooks for announcing the Polder sale at Tuesday Morning stores. I had not heard of the place, but was able to locate one only a few miles from my office. Last night I stopped in on my way home and purchased three Polders for a grand total of $31!!! Thanks for sharing your great find!
Thanks to the rest of you for sharing your eggsperience and recipes! This is a great site!

• MACMAC Posts: 442
    Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. I gots my three also. Now when someone says thats a really neat gizzmo, I can say "here have one" Thanks again Sprinter. [p]MAC

• MACMAC Posts: 442