Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - A new home for my eggs

Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
edited 6:01AM in EggHead Forum
Wooohooo !!! :woohoo:

Finally signed the contract for the new Barbecue Property today - 900 sqare meters in a dead end road right at the forrest and only 1 direct neighbour.

Welcome to the Casa del Marco - let the good
times roll ! :evil:

57_2639_1.jpg

Plenty of space for the outdoorkitchen project

57_2652_1.jpg

57_2651_1.jpg

57_2641_1.jpg

57_2648_1.jpg

I´m a happy panda today ! :silly:

DM
www.don-marcos-bbq.de

Comments

• Kenny 13Kenny 13 Posts: 321
    Nice Don. Congrats!
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Congratulations Happy Panda! The place looks great. Best wishes on your new home B)
  • Sweet. Congrats on the new place.

When do you start cooking?

-John
  • Wow, that is a beautiful looking house and a stunning yard. I'm envious.

Weren't your eggs previously on a tiny balcony? They will be much happier in their new environs. Congratulations, Marco.
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Mr Don Mardo,
    Very nice indeed, but it's not O.T. if it Egg related. Your right on target and I mean that in a good way.

More pictures to come I hope.

Respectfully,
    Bordello
  • Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
    Boilermaker Ben wrote:

Weren't your eggs previously on a tiny balcony? They will be much happier in their new environs. Congratulations, Marco.

My Balcony was like 12 x 12 Feet and the eggs were packed together really bad

57_P1050468_Small_1.jpg

Now with the huge new backyard i might get em certified as free range eggs B)

I will also finally be able to have my big offset trailer close to the house.

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,953
    Looks great !! Maybe, you should consult with Spring Chicken and build a "Chicken Ranch East". You're far enough away that your "girls" wouldn't be taking business away from his "girls".

Laissez les bon temps rouler. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Wow what a great place you got!! You'll really have room to spread out now and love the back yard!
  • Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
    Damnit - i forgot the bad thing about this.

That house was a big opportunity but spending so much money and having increased monthly costs definately killed my plans to come back for the eggtoberfest and Jack Daniels Invitational this year - and propably the next couple of years :(

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
  • Very Nice DM Looking forward to more Pics
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Congrats, and I know the outdoor kitchen will be a grand one.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Congrats and very nice !!! You must be happy with that move up :) can't wait to see the eggs all moved in and smoking away!!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    CONGRATS!!! :) I know you're gonna LOVE it!Can't wait to see what kind of outdoor cooking/partying area you come up with! ;)
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    looks like a pretty nice place to relax and grill/smoke!! Enjoy!
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 882
    Beautiful! Congratulations. Looking forward to the construction photos.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I can't wait to see what you do with that place Don!! Nice open kitchen too!
    Congrats to you, it's beautiful!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE