Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

TRex method...Dizzy Pig Cowlick....GREAT steak

MR HMR H Posts: 109
edited 4:27AM in EggHead Forum
I just received my order of Dizzy Pig rubs. For some time I have read the different forum posts on Dizzy Pig products.[p]Tonite (in the rain) I fired up the BGE and did some dynomite ribeyes.
The Dizzy Pig Cowlick rubbed into the steaks about 30 minutes before cooking set the scene for some fine eating . 700* sears and finished to med. rare at 400*. I was so hungry by this time they only set for ten minutes.
Chris enclosed some samples of other products. Each one tasted different and had a fresh mixed aroma
Cheers
MR H
Howard in Bartow

Comments

• MR H, Chris/Dizzy Pig is a great company to do business with. And Cowlick is my favorite rub...hands down![p]Hugh Jass
  • MR H, Hey Howard I havent seen you on in a while. I came
    through Bartow the other nite and thought about you but I knew the show qould be closed at 10 pm. I hope you and Ms. H have a good holiday weekend.[p]Paul