Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wine Dinner Last Night

PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
edited 4:34PM in EggHead Forum
had too much wine to drink last night and then finished with mezcal :woohoo: :unsure: :sick: :S

you can see the photos here

I'm having a local invited chef once a month and yesterday was this montht's... we cooked half and half...

Cheers!

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I didnt look at the pics, but my goodness! Wine then Mezcal? Wine doesn't seem to be very friendly with other adult beverages IMO. Beer & tequilla works though!
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    i know i know i know... trust me... i know... i guess all the wine led me to think it was a good idea... :whistle:
    LOL, I feel for ya. :)
    It's a good thing the food and wine were excelent...
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,953
    Fantastic, as usual, Pato.

Mezcal, huh? I'm scared of that stuff. I have a full bottle but haven't opened it. It's strong enough to have killed TWO worms. :)

mezcal1.jpg

mezcal2.jpg

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Another home run mi amigo. Very nice.

Doug
    Gary, I think you should stuff those two worms into an ABT, eat it, then enjoy the show.
    ;)
    hahaha I was afraid too... at first hahahahaha, then you forgedaboudit....

plus, look at the upside... you won't have worms in you if you drink that stuff...

cheers!
    thanks doug!!

how was OKC? what did you win with? congrats!

cheers
    i second that...
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Pato... you surpassed your own SKY-HIGH limits this time..........wonderful....FELICIDADES!!!!!
  • OKC was a blast. Reelgem, Dr. Zauis, Jlockhart and I made Avocado Shrimp Cocktails and Bacon wrapped Asparagus with Bearnaise sauce all served with Mango Salsa.

Hopefully we can get together someday at a fest.

Doug