Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Chubby!!!

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Evans, thank you so much for the gifts. Not sure what I did to deserve this but I'm sure enjoying everything.
It was great to see you and spend some time together in OKC. I enjoyed meeting your father-in-law, Lido. He was a riot. Wish Ann could've been there to see him in action. :)

Love the "Beaver Nuggets". As you can see I put a dent in those last night.

DSC02407.jpg

The "It's a Beaver" shirt is a riot. LOL!!!! Haven't decided when and where I'm going to wear it, but it will be somewhere very special. :) Only you could find something like this.

DSC02408.jpg

And last but not least the OKC rubber chicken. I put it in Del's suitcase when he wasn't looking while he was packing and he said "Where did this come from?" I told him....."take 1 guess" and of course the word "Evans" came out of his mouth.

Gatsby wondering what the crazy lady brought home now. :)

DSC02419.jpg

Checking it out a little closer and giving it the "sniff" test.

DSC02415.jpg

Didn't take long and he was off with it. Took me 15 mins. to get it back but the OKC rubber chicken is now safe and sound.

DSC02426.jpg

Lido, the Italian bandido!! :) Ann's dad sure was fun and so glad we got to meet him. Are you bringing him to Austin???

190.jpg

Thanks again for everything and we'll see you in a few weeks. :)

Comments

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Anne, I hate to jump in on your thread but I have to tell you Gatsby is the most beautiful yorkie I have ever seen. Does his breed have a special "name" to be so silver?

Sure enjoyed being with you and Del at OKC. Wish we would have had more time together.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Where those curls cuter than mine? Sorry I missed it. Decided to be responsible. :ohmy:

Mike
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Well, his are silver and your curls are still "young" brown..... You were missed! Thanks for the Blues Hog delivery. Did Leroy pay you already?
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Yep. I should have told you I didn't have quarts of the Red. "Young Brown", you are sooooooooooo nice.

Mike
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    No problem!!
    You and Del are the best!!

We Texans finally made it home yesterday...(driving in a downpour losts'a the time)!

We too finnished off most of our bag of "Beaver Nuggets" in the Van...but you can believe that I kept "Chubby's Nuts" safe and sound...
    for a little "welcome home snacking" with the Mrs. when I arrived home... :woohoo: !

The time is always sooo short...and you're soooo popular...and, (well, you get the rest)!

Thanks as always for your friendship...and helping to welcome and introduce our newest Egg Ledgend...

"Guido Juarez"!!

Viva la Guido!!!!!!!!!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Judy, Gatsby was grinning ear to ear when I read him your post.:)
    He is considered a blue. There are blue and brown yorkies.
    All yorkies are brown when they are born. We got him at 8 weeks old. He's changed quite a bit and he'll be a year old in a few weeks.

Del and I had a great time with you and Leroy. The time does go by quickly and we look forward to seeing you in Austin. :)

Here's Gatsby's baby picture. He was 2.5 lbs. That's a 16 oz. water bottle to show how teeny tiny he was when we got him.

DSCN0638.jpg
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    2010 Iron Egg Sous Chef Winner!

That ought to entitle you to bring Gatsby to Austin :woohoo:

I'd bet you could even balance him on your shoulder and keep your backside sanitary :blush:

Promise nobody will try to slip him a sip of you-know-what B)

Thanks for being such a gracious hostess :blink: