Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 4:22AM in EggHead Forum
<p />NY Strips with Hanker'n2Grill's Teriyaki Recipe - marinated for about 41 hours and the results... they were great! Tender, juicy and lots of other things. Try the marinate. Give it the suggested time. And, you won't be sorry! [p]
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    BTW - the timing of the cook was 3 minutes / 3 minutes / 8 minutes at about 650 degrees.

• EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Gfw,[p] Your pics, still make me want more to eat, even after we
    finished a hugh batch of WaWa wings. Keep them coming.

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Gfw,[p]You're killing me! Those NY Strips look increadable. My mouth is watering! I'll be watching my mail for an invitation![p]Smokey