Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

trip to Sam's

Options
Brokersmoker
Brokersmoker Posts: 646
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Heading off to Sam's club today, good meat selection :lol: Problably gonna have a thick rib eye tonight, but tomorrow should bring ribs! Pic's to come

Comments

• FatMike
    FatMike Posts: 464
    Options
    I bought a 40 lb bag of frontier lump last night at Sams for 14 dollars...don't know if its any good but for the price can't beat it
  • Clavin
    Clavin Posts: 91
    Options
    I bought that same lump.

Big stack of it and I kept eying it. Was disappointed in the Royal Oak I bought at Walmart, and the Ozark Oak stuff that I really like is a bit pricey.

So I searched the bag, making sure that it was made in USA but couldn't see anything that told me where it was made.

For $14 per 40# I said what the heck. SUre enough, when I got home I saw the big ole Hecho en Mexico.

Oh well. havent used it yet.
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Posts: 319
    Options
    Sorry if this is too late to help you, but Crest Foods has Ozark Oak 10 lb. bags for $4.78 ea! I'm from Anadarko and drove up to the Moore store to stock up! Great bargain. Personally, I like the Royal Oak at Wal Mart.... but it is 6.27 for 10 lbs and just isn't the value of the Ozark Oak.

Cheers!
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    dave you should of come on up to the OKC eggfest today...way too much fun.
    did you leave any Ozark Oak left at the Moore store...was thinking about hitting it on way home tomorrow?