Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hey Guys & Gals

SWOkla-JerrySWOkla-Jerry Posts: 632
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Just started Weight Watchers at work. My first week I lost 13.6 lbs. It is a point system and I count pts of what I eat and drink. So far I am pleased, but I have OKC eggfest to get thru this weekend and am dreading all the temptations. Guess I will just hafta watch what I sample and keep the drinking down to a minimum. My goal is to lose 100 lbs over the next year, I hate this but I hafta lose some weight. I am glad I have my eggs to cook on, its the portion size and excersise that really counts. As has been pointed out, its a life style change.
Anybody else interested in Weight Watchers, there website is weightwatchers.com, check it out.

Comments