Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping Big\'un

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 1:03PM in EggHead Forum
Mi hermano, I took this photo from home yesterday, makes me think of a message I want to send to you today "Even in the darkest moments there is always a ray of sunshine and hope" GET WELL!!!!!!

DSCN7178.jpg
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I sure wish him well, he is a great guy. -RP
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great photo and even better thought...very nice Beli :)
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Beautiful! Best wishes to him and his family.

Mike
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    VERY Nice Beli..
    ·
  • Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 459
    Great photo, reminds me of one of my favorite shots while I was in Africa last year. This was taken as I approached the Atlas mountains in Morocco. You have to love nature.

DSC00626.JPG
    ·
  • nice beli!! . ...we are all thinking of him today, thats for sure!!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    First time I see the Atlas mountains, I really like tha Atlas Cedars originaly from that region I think.
    ·
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Even more, love the one who created it. just a thought
    ·
  • Beautiful scene for beautiful wishes for Big 'Un :)

You could start another business, ya know B)
    ·
    & what might that be Kari?? :ohmy:
    ·
  • :blush: we can talk in Austin :whistle:
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I should have thought of it.......but I always fall...... :P
    ·
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Beli, that is one helluva photo. It is sure to brighten Big 'Un up a bit when he gets a chance to see it.
    ·
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Hey Big'un....I'm sending you all the rays of sunshine from AZ in hopes you'll soon feel better. Trust me....that's a lot of sunshine....
    Love ya.....
    The Filly
    ·