Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping Big\'un

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 12:19AM in EggHead Forum
Mi hermano, I took this photo from home yesterday, makes me think of a message I want to send to you today "Even in the darkest moments there is always a ray of sunshine and hope" GET WELL!!!!!!

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I sure wish him well, he is a great guy. -RP
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great photo and even better thought...very nice Beli :)
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Beautiful! Best wishes to him and his family.

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    VERY Nice Beli..
  • Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 464
    Great photo, reminds me of one of my favorite shots while I was in Africa last year. This was taken as I approached the Atlas mountains in Morocco. You have to love nature.

• nice beli!! . ...we are all thinking of him today, thats for sure!!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    First time I see the Atlas mountains, I really like tha Atlas Cedars originaly from that region I think.
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Even more, love the one who created it. just a thought
  • Beautiful scene for beautiful wishes for Big 'Un :)

You could start another business, ya know B)
    & what might that be Kari?? :ohmy:
  • :blush: we can talk in Austin :whistle:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I should have thought of it.......but I always fall...... :P
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Beli, that is one helluva photo. It is sure to brighten Big 'Un up a bit when he gets a chance to see it.
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Hey Big'un....I'm sending you all the rays of sunshine from AZ in hopes you'll soon feel better. Trust me....that's a lot of sunshine....
    Love ya.....
    The Filly