Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Those spinach ball thangs

Options
mollyshark
mollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What were those spinach ball thangs at Texfest? I thought I saved that recipe buttttttt....no. Can someone point me in the right direction? Having the goils over for book club night Thursday. Going to do wings in that cherry sauce I did last night...spinach ball thangs..what else sounds good?[p]mSharque

Comments

• aka mr. Earl
    aka mr. Earl Posts: 151
    Options
    MollyShark,[p]Who having any luck the guru?
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    MollyShark,[p]I did Gretl's mozzarella/tomato tart as appetizers for a birthday grilling party. Cut it into 16 wedges, and it vanished![p]Ken
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    BlueSmoke,
    Those weren't appetizers, they were teasers!! LOL. I did the tart tonight for company, sliced it into 6 pieces and we each had 2 slices. Yumm!
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    aka Mr. Earl,[p]Guru and I getting along better. Not ideal, but better. Will have to try something dramatic and see howsit goes. Maybe it got nervous going through security at the airport. The airport was pretty nervous seeing that gadget go through...I can tell ya that![p]mSharque
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    MollyShark,
    I may have missed a description of this little tiff twixt you and your guru. I just got mine last week and my guru and I are madly in love. Perhaps some counseling would be in order. This forum if full of counselors, you know. :-)[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    MollyShark,
    Those were good. Peanut made them. You can get the recipe from GrillMeister's web site along with lots of other dishes cooked at the Texas Eggfest. [p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

[ul][li]Texas Eggfest Recipes[/ul]
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p]So shoot me - I couldn't spell or-durv. <grin>[p]Ken
  • Peanut
    Peanut Posts: 75
    Options
    MollyShark,
    Follow Spring Chicken's directions. The recipe is there. I omitted the pecans at the Eggfest since I was not sure if anyone was allergic to nuts. Glad you liked them. Enjoy!

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Peanut,
    Hey girl. I'm glad you jumped in. I seemed to recall something about nuts now that you mention it. Pecans would definitely add a nice touch. I saw the moon in the clear sky last night and just finished a project this morning. I think I will fire up the Egg for some ABT's for lunch to celebrate. Stop by if you are up this way.[p]Spring Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Peanut
    Peanut Posts: 75
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    ABT's. Tempting! I was considering driving over to check out Costco since we are not members. It would be a drive for me...considering traffic. We have gorgeous sky today as well. I have had kids since Saturday night since our daughter just turned 10. Sleepover with 5 kids....I need a drink! LOL. We may drop in one day. Let's see, whats for supper! lol