Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What size of Griddle Q for a Large

Options
pattikake
pattikake Posts: 1,175
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Everyone,

What size of Griddle Q would I get for the large? Would it be the half one or what? Thanks in advance. OKC fest is almost here.

Patti
Wichita, KS

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Check here to see the sizes.

http://www.littlegriddle.com/products.html

Thwe GQ 120 is the one designed for the Large Egg.

But the also have a new one coming out soon that is round. Its the KQ17R. Looks great for the Egg.

Check their dealer list to see if there's one close to you. Sometimes you can get one for less than the regular price.

Get the accessory kit too. It really works well for cooking and cleaning the Griddle Q after use.

You will enjoy it.

Spring "Griddle Q'd And Loving It" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Patti Williams-Sonoma Outlet store had them for $49 that would fit the large. AlwaysGolf brought back one for each of us last summer.
    Will get mine out of the box and try it after looking at the stuff Leroy is doing.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• pattikake
    Options
    I went to the site and I think I am going to wait for the KQ17R to come out it looks cool. Thanks again for everything.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    have to admit that round design will be cool! I wonder what the price is going to be. In the mean time and probably forever I will be stuck back in the past using my square Griddle-Q that I still love. Granted it's a toy I don't use on a regular basis but cool to have when I want to! Click on the picture as it is a slide show.
    th_IMG_0115.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • pattikake
    Options
    RRP they are all expensive but I will see which one to get they look so cool. Thanks for the slide show.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • pattikake
    Options
    Thanks Spring Chicken, there is a dealer in overland park that is the closest. I will check OKC.

Patti
    Wichita, KS