Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Look What Was In the Mailbox...

Options
WooDoggies
WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
LawnRangerSpatula.jpg
<p />... when I got home today. A LawnRanger Stainless Steel & Mesquite Spatula![p]I love it...... it's almost too nice to use....... it's gonna sit at my desk for a while before I break it in.[p]Thanks Mike....... you're a part of why this place feels like a real community.[p]Shiner Bocks!
John

Comments

• StubbyQ
    StubbyQ Posts: 156
    Options
    OK, now I'm green with envy. He's still working on mine. Can't wait. [p]You're just a very lucky stiff. Looks great. [p]He always does such a great job on his tools.
    Guess I'll have to order one of them spatulas also.

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    John:[p]I apologize for the scratch on the shaft. It appeared after I was finished....and the more I tried to get it out ...the worse it got. It was the first thing I saw in your pic. Hope you're pleased.[p]Mike

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    WooDoggies,[p]That is definately one nice looking spatula![p]Regards,
    Jethro

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Dang dude, I love it. I didn't see the scratch until after I read your post and had to look for it.
    Being a perfectionist can you and edge over others but it also has it drawbacks..... :~)[p]This spatula will hang proudly with your other well crafted bbq devices..... my favorite still is the handle you made for my large egg.[p]Cheers Pal!
    John