Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

\"Ping\" Little Steven

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, now that Norma is going to be in London with Brianna next weekend there's NO reason you can't come to OKC. We need your presence at the after and after the after party. You can't let us down. Please, please, please, pretty please??? Should I start looking for flights? :)

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Anne,

I missed the last comp. :blush: Really don't want to miss this one. This is a tough time of year for them. Wish I could but you have a good Canuck representetive there in Doug. Are you going to Waldorf?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    I'm sorry, I thought it was just Norma and Brianna going to the comp in London. Oh for sure that takes precident over an eggfest. It wouldn't be the same anyway without Norma. She is too much fun.
    Doug is great and I can't wait to cook with him.
    Good luck to Bri in the comp, she is such a little cutie. Take lots of pics. :)
    We're going to be at the Texas fest this year instead of Waldorf. You should try to make that one. Beli and Pato are coming up for it. There's a great lineup of eggheads that are going to be there. Cookin Biker, Desert Oasis Woman, Spring Hen and Spring Chicken...way too many to name.
    We'd love to catch up with you there. :)
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Anne,

Would love to see those folks again or meet in Kari's case. Wish I could!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON