Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posting Image to Profile?

Options
Hungry in Lilburn
Hungry in Lilburn Posts: 756
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was working on my profile (avoiding working on research paper because it is a royal PIA) and noticed the upload an image to your profile. So I clicked on it and it said that the image had to be 200X500 and less than 100k. Well, I thought about puttin my pic up and then realized that this was a food related forum and we wanted people to like food, not be nauseated from looking at my pic so I chose my most a pic of my most favorite place on earth. The I clicked on that pic, opened it with Corel Paint Shot Pro Photo XI and resized it to 200x261 pixels. I have no idea what I am doing as I don't use this software. I had employees that did all this stuff for me and never learned it. So, is the pic suppose to that size by pixels or percent? And how do I tell how many k it is? I submitted it so hopefully it will work. I want to clean up my egg and table and then use it as the pic but that may be a summer project. Now I have to go to work on my project. Yuck!

Comments