Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

LBGE for sale in Norcal cheap

SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
edited 8:45AM in EggHead Forum
I have a large that I bought from Smitty the Smoker about 2 years ago for sale. Egg, nest, platesetter,new DO, assorted fruit and hardwood smokin stock. $600 obo
Must pick up in Lake County by end of this month. Moving and don't have room. If interested shoot me an email.
Thanks

slotmgr@hotmail.com

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Sorry that you have to sell it. I'm not in the market but I'll spread the word.
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Thanks,
    I have a large and med waiting for me back in NM that haven't been used in a couple years. This was a temporary egg.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Why get rid of the D.O. ?
  • I wish I could buy it all at that price for my son who lives in Alabama but, I am afraid the gas from Nashville to Californy to Bama might negate any savings. good luck with your sale!
  • Andy,

I posted it on the CBBQA baord as well.

We'll get that sold for you somehow.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Thank you sir.
  • nlstevenlsteve Posts: 44
    Hi there.
    If this egg is still available, I'm interested.
    I have sent an email.

Thanks.

Steve