Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large has Arrived - Outdoor Kitchen Complete

NateNate Posts: 10
edited 4:53AM in EggHead Forum
From Concept:

KitchenIsland2.jpg

to Completion:

FinsihedOutdoorKitchen007.jpg

Thanks to those who helped with the Large measurements vs. my original Small - worked perfectly:

FinsihedOutdoorKitchen006.jpg

Got the Large last weekend and LOVE it - seems much easier to get to temperature than the Small. Char-Grilled Oysters tonight; Turkey tomorrow.

Finished the trim work today:

FinsihedOutdoorKitchen003.jpg

Happy Easter - Nate
·

Comments

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Awesome. Keep On Eggin'
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Nice!!!! :)
    ·
  • Cool kitchen.
    ·
  • Congrats! Thats awesome....
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,982
    Morning Nate:

Only one word to describe that...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    VERY...nice..you'll get many years of enjoyment out there..
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    'Tis beautiful!
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Very very nice :) you will get a lot of use out of that!!
    ·
  • valrunevalrune Posts: 134
    That is a Great space!
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,331
    very nice, you'll gonna love having the sink that close. I have a sink in the garage, very handy. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Beautiful space Nate, congratulations on it's completion. Have a wonderful Easter.
    ·
  • Great job Nate

Ross
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Love your outdoor kitchen. It is beautiful. Congrats on your new egg. Have a great Easter.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Nate looks like you are ready to have good fun.....welcome & enjoy every moment... ;)
    ·
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 878
    Beautiful, just beautiful!!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Looks terrific Nate!! I'm taking notes from you.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Love the stone work....where are you and when's the party :laugh:
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    that is first class .. happy egging,,
    [one of the columns needs a bottle opener, it's the law, just like on a table B) ]
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,351
    Nate,

Very nice!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ToastToast Posts: 6
    Beautiful outdoor kitchen Nate. I really like the stone work. Bet you'll be out there all the time.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Well,I just eggsperienced at least 1/2 of the 7 Deadly Sins just looking at those pics!!!Beautiful setup! ;)
    ·
  • Stainless counter? Nice work!
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Wow, your outdoor kitchen looks great! Excellent arrangements and stonework. It's party time. :cheer:
    ·
  • Looks really nice, great job!!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Very Sweet.

Mike
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That's beautiful, Nate, a real work of art. You're going to enjoy that for years to come.
    ·
  • NateNate Posts: 10
    Thanks everybody - feel like I owe a food pic but grilled oysters aren't so exciting.

Counter is Wild Sea granite - has a little green (to compliment the eggs :)) and grey and red to match the stone.

Again, really happy with the Large - I hope I still find ways to use the Small - I sense a DigiQ in my future...
    ·
  • EggerDanEggerDan Posts: 105
    Awesome. :) Looks great and built to last.

Thanks for sharing.
    Daniel
    ·
  • Judy's EggJudy's Egg Posts: 104
    Looks Great!
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Nate the outdoor kitchen is gorgeous and utilitarian all at the same time. I guess we know where to find you this summer.
    ·